VisionSekolah Lentera Kasih believes that every child attending the school can be a responsible, successful lifetime learner who will be excited about learning in a caring Christian environment, who will acquire the skills and knowledge to meet the challenges of the future and who will have a strong sense for the community.
MissionBased on our vision Sekolah Lentera Kasih will:
- Adhere to the belief and respect in God.
- Provide experiences and activities that encourage and support a range of learning styles.
- Expect students to develop skills and attitudes that will prepare them to take advantage of emerging opportunities in the future.
- Deliver an international standardized education that is geared to meet the needs of the students in the 21stcentury.
- Religion: Adhering to the belief and respect in God
- Caring: Looking after people, their things and our environment
- Learning: Finding out about new things, being creative and improving
- Co-operation and Sharing: Working together as a team and helping each other
- Fairness and Respect: Respecting other people’s thougts, ideas, work and property. Being fair to others.